Customer Operations Specialist, Tech
We’re building a self-sovereign financial platform with a suite of products and services powered by decentralisation that give you 100% control of your assets. Store them securely in our wallet, spend them with our payment card. We never touch or hold them ourselves. It’s simple, elegant and secure, and amongst the first practical authentic use-cases on the Ethereum blockchain.
Based in the heart of the vibrant Shoreditch tech community, we’re a high-performance team of around 25 people; we have freedom and responsibility, a culture that encourages original thinking offers ownership, and embraces knowledge sharing… and we have big plans to grow!
We’re looking for a vibrant Customer Operations Specialist to help define and build our support function from the ground up, with our customer needs at the heart and centre.
This is a high visibility role within TokenCard, where you’ll work closely with every other department from Engineering and Product, to Marketing, Compliance and Operations.
At TokenCard, customer operations is a value-add function of our organisation and a central tenet of a great overall User Experience (UX). Your communication skills will be one of your defining qualities, and you’ll have a knack for getting the best out of the people you work with.
- Resolve incoming questions from incoming users via email succinctly, effectively and efficiently
- Document support issues and contribute to knowledge base (Zendesk)
- On-boarding and monitoring of customers, including KYC and AML compliance checks
- Act as a bridge between our user operations, product, and engineering teams on product issues and bug resolution
- Monitor social media channels on Twitter/Reddit and Facebook and make sure users receive prompt and amazing customer service
- Support community and marketing efforts in the blockchain technology scene
- Experience with customer or technical support, a plus if you’ve used Zendesk before
- Passion for creating a positive user experience that is responsive and organised
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies and/or FinTech
- Patient, diplomatic and calm in a crisis
- Ability to work with high levels of uncertainty
- Experience of working cross-functionally
- You don’t need to be technical, but an ability and willingness to understand the details of a complex financial and technical product is important
- Startup experience
Our team members are rewarded well, not only with a competitive salary, but also with:
- Generous Stock Option Scheme
- TKN Option Scheme
- Private health insurance
- A training & development budget that helps you to grow with TokenCard
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours - we care about your output, not when you rock up or clock out
- A company pension scheme (naturally)
- Top of the range hardware
- Team lunch on Wednesdays, breakfast on Fridays and healthy snacks
- Bi-annual company events
- The option to participate in a crypto salary scheme
- A fantastic office in the heart of Shoreditch
- Access to a range of discounts and little life extras via Perkbox
A little bit about our recruitment process:
Following an initial intro call, we have a 3/4 step process which includes a technical challenge. In order to make the most of your time and ours, we ideally like to hold onsite interview sessions on the same day. We’re moving fast, so we aim for the whole process time to be between 1-2 weeks.
If all this sounds exciting...
Start a conversation by hitting apply and sending us some information about your achievements, ambitions and why you're interested in joining TokenCard- we look forward to hearing about you!
Unfortunately, we're not currently in a position to offer visa sponsorship.We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Check out some more about us on our blog here: https://medium.com/@TokenCard