Part-time In-house Recruiter
We’re building a self-sovereign financial platform with a suite of products and services powered by decentralisation that give you 100% control of your assets. Store them securely in our wallet, spend them with our payment card. We never touch or hold them ourselves. It’s simple, elegant and secure, and amongst the first practical authentic use-cases on the Ethereum blockchain.
Based in the heart of the vibrant Shoreditch tech community, we’re a high-performance team of around 25 people; we have freedom & responsibility, a culture that encourages original thinking offers ownership, and embraces knowledge sharing… and we have big plans to grow!
TokenCard is growing and we need a recruiter to help build a world-class development team and a well-communicated employer brand. We’re looking for someone who understands the company vision and the challenges of working in the crypto industry. If you’re someone who enjoys working with a passionate and dynamic team in an exciting and cutting edge industry then we’d like to hear from you.
- Working closely with CTO and Operations Manager to build a recruitment strategy delivering quality candidates that support business targets.
- Complete ownership and management of the recruitment process, adjusting and developing to meet business needs. Developing and communicating the recruitment pipeline.
- Talent mapping, benchmarking and building job descriptions staying on top of new processes.
- Working closely with the Operations Manager and Marketing Manager to build and engaging employer/company brand and recruitment process.
- Ownership of recruitment channels, candidate research, and building connections.
- Leveraging personal connections and existing company and employee networks to gain leads and build network and relationships.
- Handling all recruitment enquiries and staff referrals, following up in a timely and professional manner.
- Building relationships with applicants and taking responsibility for communicating the recruitment process and any feedback along the way.
- Deliver recruitment drives through social channels with assistance from our Community Manager.
- Attend community and trade events acting as a company ambassador, building a strong network of contacts.
- Creating and maintaining weekly report for the management team on recruitment pipeline.
- Degree level or equivalent
- 3+ years tech recruitment experience
- Specialist tech recruiter with experience recruiting blockchain developers ideally.
- Fintech/Blockchain/Crypto background.
- Experience with recruiting for/working with startups.
- Experience in building an employer brand.
- Strong knowledge of UK employment law and best practices.
- Awareness of diversity issues and implicit bias etc.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of blockchain and crypto.
- Existing involvement in the blockchain and crypto community.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable with creating reports and presentations.
- Driven self-starter to work autonomously.
- Highly organised and efficient
- A passionate, intelligent, collaborative and friendly team.
- A fantastic office in the heart of Shoreditch, short walk to 4 different stations
- The option to participate in a crypto salary scheme.
- Private health insurance.
- 25 days holiday (pro rata) + bank holidays
- Parent-friendly-flexible company.
- Considerable maternity/paternity pay.
- Flexible working hours - we care about your output, not when you rock up or clock out.
- Top of the range hardware and all the software you’ll need to get the job done.
- Team lunch on Wednesdays, breakfast on Fridays and healthy snacks available every day.
- We’re a social bunch; regular celebrations, company events, parties and gaming sessions - you’ve earned it.
- Access to a range of discounts and little life extras via Perkbox.