Paid Graduate Internship
We’re building a self-sovereign financial platform with a suite of products and services powered by decentralisation that give you 100% control of your assets. Store them securely in our wallet, spend them with our payment card. We never touch or hold them ourselves. It’s simple, elegant and secure, and amongst the first practical authentic use-cases on the Ethereum blockchain.
Based in the heart of the vibrant Shoreditch tech community, we’re a high-performance team of around 25 people; we have freedom and responsibility, a culture that encourages original thinking offers ownership, and embraces knowledge sharing… and we have big plans to grow!
TokenCard is the place for you if...
- You’re excited about the potential to create social change through technology. We're not in this to get rich quick, we want to fundamentally change how the world does business
- You believe in strong opinions weakly held, without ego. This industry is too new to have experts. Great ideas come from anywhere and better ideas can come at any time
- You embrace the growth mindset and you like to be constantly learning, about everything
- You’re creative & innovative. If it has been done before you will do it better but you will also relish doing things that have never been done. You are happy to be experimental, create a hypothesis, test and iterate
- You believe in transparency. It's not just a word for us - it’s what our business is built on. That means we treat our team like adults and we really value people who are open and genuine.
As part of your role as Strategy and Partnerships Intern will be to provide business support and administrative assistance to all areas of the commercial operations.
The role will be based at our Shoreditch office. You will work closely alongside the Chief Commercial Officer, Founders, and Operations Manager. You will be responsible for keeping track of the new business pipeline, researching potential leads and building accurate datasets.
- Supporting CCO and Leadership team with commercial administration
- Attending events networking
- Building and managing relationships within the industry
- Communicating and liaising effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Reaching out to new businesses seeking opportunities for partnerships
- Administrating new business pipeline
- Coordinating commercial workflow to ensure the business is meeting targets
- Building and maintaining accurate datasets
- Producing reports on commercial performance
- Updating leadership team weekly on developments
- Creating presentations for external use
- Conducting in-depth research on a variety of business topics such as market research, consumer insights, commercial opportunities, new business avenues
- BA/BSc/MA/MSc in Business Management, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Digital Media or Finance. May consider other backgrounds if they can show relevant experience
- A genuine interest in Crypto/Blockchain/FinTech
- Having an interest in data and its impact on decisions
- Analytical and problem-solving ability
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage own time
- Positive attitude and engaging presence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has the flexibility to attend events across London (some day and some evenings)
- Articulate and confident in presenting technologically advanced business ideas and principles
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good understanding of commercial principles and business management
- Confident in working with and building financial models
- Experience in using a mac
- Experience in using G Suite
Our team members are rewarded well, not only with a competitive salary, but also with:
- Generous Stock Option Scheme
- TKN Option Scheme
- Private health insurance
- A training & development budget that helps you to grow with TokenCard
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours - we care about your output, not when you rock up or clock out
- A company pension scheme (naturally)
- Top of the range hardware
- Team lunch on Wednesdays, breakfast on Fridays and healthy snacks
- Bi-annual company events
- The option to participate in a crypto salary scheme
- A fantastic office in the heart of Shoreditch
- Access to a range of discounts and little life extras via Perkbox
A little bit about our recruitment process:
Following an initial intro call, we have a 3/4 step process which includes a technical challenge. In order to make the most of your time and ours, we ideally like to hold onsite interview sessions on the same day. We’re moving fast, so we aim for the whole process time to be between 1-2 weeks.
If all this sounds exciting...
Start a conversation by hitting apply and sending us some information about your achievements, ambitions and why you're interested in joining TokenCard- we look forward to hearing about you!
Unfortunately, we're not currently in a position to offer visa sponsorship.
Check out some more about us on our blog here: https://medium.com/@TokenCard